Summary of Phototouring (旅遊拍照,含載送及拍照)

旅遊拍照,含載送及拍照

Welcome To The Best Sightseeing Places In Taiwan

Including the car and photographying service

Keeping memories as a gift for yourself in the lifetime.



Scan QR Code below to add me


Scan QRcode below to get my blog website


Tap the Line button or website to add

Tap and Send me a message like " Hi " to complete adding
  (Tap to add me)

https://lin.ee/2PGUmn1   (Tap to add me)













How To Go : 

Tap the LINE Button below to add me or scan my blog QR Code to share and invite all those who you would like them to go together.




Green Forantasy Forest (Tap to look more)

Green Fantasy Forest (Tap to look more)

Photographer-- Kevin

Victory Co., Ltd.



The pictures taken by Sony high level camera A7III are what cellphone can not compare with. The clear images and true colour reproduction give you a good memory forever.

We offer these nice places and reasonable price for your choices.


https://poses-dresses.blogspot.com/

 (Tap to check)


























We offer  100 pictures at least for each person by downloading from my Google Drive. 


Leave a forever memories after touring. You can edit them by any APPs in the Play Store of your cellphone.

Welcome to invite your friends to go with 4 people together in a car. Share is more economical for eachone.

We can pick you up at Taichung Square Center or at convenient points on the way to the touring place.


Tap the Line button or website address below to add me.
Contact with us to get more information.

Tap and Send me a message like " Hi " to complete the add.


https://lin.ee/2PGUmn1



Scan QR Code below to add me.


Scan QRcode below to get my blog website

Comments